|Ext Width||6 ft 9 in||Ext Height||8 ft 8 in|
|Exterior Color||BLUE||Hitch Weight||320 lbs|
|GVWR||3320 lbs||Dry Weight||2520 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||600 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||24 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||18 gals||Black Water Capacity||8 gals|
|Tire Size||ST235/75R15C||Furnace BTU||12000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||12 Volt||Cooktop Burners||2|
|Axle Weight||2200 lbs||LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs.|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal||Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||5000 btu||Axle Count||1|
|Number of LP Tanks||1||Shower Type||Wet/Bath Shower|
Braxton Creek Bushwhacker teardrop trailer KITCH highlights:
- Rear Hatch Outdoor Kitchen
- Wet Bath
- Inside Kitchen
You will enjoy adventure freedom as you explore and camp in this rear hatch kitchen layout teadrop trailer. Depending on the weather or your mood, you can enjoy your campsite or any place you land and cook inside or out. The rear hatch door exposes an easy camp kitchen so you can enjoy as much fresh air and your surroundings even while making a meal. There is a two-burner griddle, sink, and cooler with plenty of shelving storage for dinnerware. Inside, the u-dinette gives you plenty of space to stretch out and enjoy meals and games, and then folds down for sleeping space at night. The wet bath provides a convenience that is always a plus when camping, and your interior kitchen with two-burner stove top and 12 volt refrigerator is handy for wet weather or an early morning breakfast when you are not quite ready to step outside yet.
If you're new to adventuring, it won't be long before you feel like a pro with the Braxton Creek Free Solo Plus teardrop trailer! These trailers have a Norco stamped-steel E-coated mainframe, oversized all-terrain radial tires with alloy aluminum sport wheels, a high-clearance, torsion-flex, independent axle, and two rear stabilizing jacks. The spare tire with integrated carrier is a helpful feature, and the DSI gas/electric water heater is going to provide you with hot water for washing dishes and taking a shower. The 12V high-output attic fan is also a great addition that will allow you to bring in a cool breeze.
Standard Features (2024)
Standards and Options
- Dexter Torflex 3,000lbs with electric brakes and maxi clearance design
- 2-Burner cooktop
- Outside kitchen with Blackstone griddle and built-in sink (15RE & 17MB only)
- Kitchen sink with integrated faucet
- LED interior and exterior light package
- Kenwood AM/FM Bluetooth & Alexa compatible stereo with interior speakers and Marine-Grade exterior speakers
- Multiple 110V, 12V, and USB outlets
- 9,000 BTU AC
- 16,000 BTU furnace with thermostat
- Prepped for TV with multi-directional TV antenna and WiFi prep
- Go Power! solar prep package
- Spare tire and integrated carrier
- On demand water heater with digital control
- 12V Refrigerator
- 12V high-output vent fan
- Propane detector, CO detector, and fire extinguisher
- E-Z Swap propane tank
- 2 rear BAL stabilizing jacks
- Oversized all-terrain Radial Tires with alloy aluminum sport wheels
- Outside propane quick connect
- Outside shower
- 2-inch trailer hitch receiver
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
613-283-2345 or Contact Us
Leisure Days Smiths Falls is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @613-283-2345 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.